☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 1/2 lb
- chicken wings, seperated
- 3/4 c
- plain yogurt
- 2/3 c
- hot sauce
- 2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- cajun seasoning
How to Make Cajun Chicken Wings
- 1In a bowl, mix together yogurt, hot sauce and garlic.
- 2Add chicken and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.To save space transfer to a Ziploc bag
- 3The following day, mix together flour and Cajun seasonings in a bowl.
- 4Remove chicken from the marinade and coat evenly in flour mixture.Do this in batches to avoid over crowding the bowl.
- 5In a wok or deep fryer, heat oil to 370.
- 6This can be achieved by heating over medium high heat.
- 7Use enough oil to cover 4 to 5 chicken wings at a time.
- 8Deep fry wings for approximately 8 minutes.I cooked mine between 8-10 minutes
- 9Drain on paper towel. Serves 2 to 4.