☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 1/2 lbchicken wings, seperated
3/4 cplain yogurt
2/3 chot sauce
2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 ccajun seasoning
How to Make Cajun Chicken Wings
- In a bowl, mix together yogurt, hot sauce and garlic.
- Add chicken and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.To save space transfer to a Ziploc bag
- The following day, mix together flour and Cajun seasonings in a bowl.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and coat evenly in flour mixture.Do this in batches to avoid over crowding the bowl.
- In a wok or deep fryer, heat oil to 370.
- This can be achieved by heating over medium high heat.
- Use enough oil to cover 4 to 5 chicken wings at a time.
- Deep fry wings for approximately 8 minutes.I cooked mine between 8-10 minutes
- Drain on paper towel. Serves 2 to 4.