How to Make Burrito Bites
- 1Cook ground beef with a little bit of the taco seasoning and drain.
- 2While the meat is cooking, mix cream cheese, chopped green chile peppers, and the remaining taco seasoning mix.
- 3Once meat is cooked and drained, add to the cream cheese mixture. Stir until mixed well.
- 4Take a spoonful of the mixture and spread on a tortilla, end to end (enough to taste but not too much, because when you roll the tortilla, the mixture will come out of the end.
- 5Continue until the mixture or the tortillas are gone. Roll the tortillas up.
- 6Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 7Helpful hint: They are easier to cut after have they have been chilled in the refrigerator for at least one hour. Wrapping the tortillas in wet paper towels will keep them from drying out.