Buffalo Chicken Rollups
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c buffalo wing sauce
- 1 1/4 c shredded colby jack cheese
- 2 tbs ranch dressing
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- 2 chicken breasts
- 5 large tortillas
- 1/4 c blue cheese crumbled
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Rollups
- 1in a large bowl stir together cream cheese, wing sauce, cheese and ranch dressing until fully incorporated. Add in chicken and green onions and stir until chicken is completely coated.
- 2spread approx 3/4 cup of the mixture onto the center of the tortilla. Roll up tightly and place seam side down in an airtight container. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.Remove from refrigerator and cut into 1 inch sections. Serve cold.