☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkglittle smokies
1/2 cnatural sweetener brow sugar blend
1/2 creduced sugar ketchup
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
1/4 tspred pepper flakes
1/4 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Brown sugar smokies with spicy ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each strip around a little sausage. Secure with a wooden skewer or toothpick.
- Arrange sausages on a baking sheet and sprinkle with brown sugar blend.
- Bake about 2o - 25 minutes until bacon is crisp and brown sugar is melted.
- While this is baking, mix the remaining ingedients to make the spicy ketchup.
- Remove the sausages to serving plate and serve the ketchup on the side