Brats & Kraut Pizza
This is one of my favorite pizzas! There is a place in town that makes them... and I order it when I go there.... can't get it often enough!
2 largepizza crusts (home made, ready made, from a mix, or from pre baked round loaves of flat bread, flour tortillas)
1 can(s)spaghetti sauce (or alfredo sauce)
1 can(s)(15 ounces) sauerkraut (drained, squeezed and lightly chopped)
3 largebrautwurst sausages (cooked and sliced into coins)
8 ozmozzarella cheese (shredded)
8 ozsharp ceddar cheese (shredded)
How to Make Brats & Kraut Pizza
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare your pizza crusts and put on pizza pans or baking sheets.
- Choose what kind of sauce you want, and spread it onto the crust.
"Fluff UP" the prepared sauerkraut, sprinkle evently over the two pizza crusts.
Evenly distribute the brat coins on top of the sauerkraut layer.
Sprinkle the cheeses over the pizzas.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until the cheeses are melted, and browned slightly.
Remove from oven, cut into wedges or squares... serve!
- *** You can either bake both pizzas now... or bake one and freeze one... I bake both right away and have left overs during the week.