Bow-Wow Puff Dogs
2 sheet(s)puff pastry sheet, thawed
8chili cheese wieners
1/3 conion, diced
1 tspseasoning salt
7 sliceprecooked bacon
·smoky sweet onion mustarden
1/2 cmozzarella cheese
1 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Bow-Wow Puff Dogs
- Cut your each Wiener into 3 halves. Cook in a skillet until brown all sides.
- Cook precook Bacon according to package.
- Toss onion with he seasoning salt an pepper. Saute Onion in Olive Oil until caramelized.
- Cut each sheet of puff pastry into nine squares.
- Add a Wiener to each square.
- Top each Wiener with Smoky Sweet Onion Mustard.
- Add some onion to top of each Wiener.
- Take a piece of bacon and break tiny pieces on top f each Wiener.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella Cheese on top each Wiener.
- Wrap each square around the wiener fold in sides to seal.
- Place each puff on a lightly sprayed cookie sheet. Place in a 350 degree oven, and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.