* Beefy Sausage Stars *
5 ozlean ground beef or chuck
3 ozitalian sausage
1/4 cred pepper, chopped
1/4 conion, chopped
1/4 cblack olives, chopped
3/4 ccolby cheese, grated
1/2 cranch dressing
How to Make * Beefy Sausage Stars *
- Crumble ground beef and sausage together; brown in skillet. Add italian seasoning to taste.
- Add red pepper and onion. Saute together, drain and pat dry. Set in bowl aside.
- Add olives grated cheese and ranch to mixture and stir until combined.
- Trim 1/2 inch off one side of wonton wraps. Spray mini-muffin pan in each one.
- Fold wraps to fit in mini-muffin pan and fill each with 1 teaspoon of mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until crispy.