Beef Wellie-Mushroom Bites
1 pkgof 2 garlic naan ( i use stonefire)
1/2 lbground sirloin
1 cfinely minced white mushrooms
1 pkgau jus gravy mix
1/4 tspblack pepper
1 Tbsptomato paste
1/2 cdiced green onions
How to Make Beef Wellie-Mushroom Bites
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground sirloin , mushrooms, dry au jus mix, pepper and tomato paste. Add 1tsp water and blend mixture well.
- Spread 1/2 of the mixture on top of each naan, then cut each naan with a large knife or pizza cutter into 6 rectangles.
- Place the rectangles about 1/2" apart on a large baking sheet with sides. Place in a 375 degree oven for 15-17 minutes until golden and juicy. Meat juices will be soaked into the naan.
- Sprinkle with green onions before serving. Makes 12 Beef Wellie- Mushroom Bites.