Beef Wellie-Mushroom Bites
- 1 pkg
- of 2 garlic naan ( i use stonefire)
- 1/2 lb
- ground sirloin
- 1 c
- finely minced white mushrooms
- 1 pkg
- au jus gravy mix
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- tomato paste
- 1/2 c
- diced green onions
How to Make Beef Wellie-Mushroom Bites
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together the ground sirloin , mushrooms, dry au jus mix, pepper and tomato paste. Add 1tsp water and blend mixture well.
- 3Spread 1/2 of the mixture on top of each naan, then cut each naan with a large knife or pizza cutter into 6 rectangles.
- 4Place the rectangles about 1/2" apart on a large baking sheet with sides. Place in a 375 degree oven for 15-17 minutes until golden and juicy. Meat juices will be soaked into the naan.
- 5Sprinkle with green onions before serving. Makes 12 Beef Wellie- Mushroom Bites.