BBQ Pulled Chicken Puffs
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Yum! We love Karen's kicked up version of the pulled chicken. All the added ingredients give the chicken a pop of flavor. The pastry sheets add a nice crunch. These make a great meal or an easy party appetizer. The Test Kitchen
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1x12 oz. box
- Lloyds pulled chicken, chopped
- 1/3 c
- onion, chopped
- 1/3 c
- green bell pepper, chopped
- jalapeno pepper, diced
- 3 to 4 Tbsp
- Carolina BBQ Sauce by Bull's Eye
- puff pastry sheets, thawed
- egg, beaten
- 2 tsp
How to Make BBQ Pulled Chicken Puffs
- 1In a skillet add the oil and heat over medium-low.
- 3In the skillet add all ingredients except puff pastery sheets. Cook 10 minutes.
- 9If you have any extra chicken it will be awesome on your favorite bread, or you can buy extra puff pastery sheets to make more puffs.