Vicki Butts (lazyme)
It's just like BBQ pork from your local restaurant, but moister.
I also like it because it freezes well so I can have some in the freezer for company if I feel like sharing.
From Chinese Cooking Class cookbook.
2whole pork tenderloins
1/4 csoy sauce
2 Tbspdry red wine
1 Tbspbrown sugar
2 tspred food coloring, optional
1/2 tspground cinnamon
1 clovegarlic, crushed
1green onion, halved
·green onion curls, garnish
How to Make Barbecued Pork
- Remove and discard fat from meat.
- Combine soy sauce, wine, sugar, honey, food coloring, cinnamon, garlic and onion in large bowl. Add pork, turning tenderloins to coat completely. Cover and let stand at room temperature 1 hour or refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain pork, reserving marinade. Place pork on wire rack over a baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350ºF oven until done, about 45 minutes. Turn and baste frequently during baking.
- Remove pork from oven. Cool. Cut into diagonal slices.
- Garnish with Green Onion Curls.