Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
- Marinate the water chestnuts in soy sauce for 1 hr.
- Roll each chestnut in a 1/4 c. brown sugar making sure to coat well. Reserve the other 1/4 c. brown sugar to end before baking.
- Wrap each chestnut with 1/2 slice of bacon. Secure with a tooth pick.
- Arrange on a cake rack in a shallow baking pan. Cover tops of chestnuts with remaining 1/4 c. of brown sugar.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- ** This can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to bake.