Bacon wrapped Water Chestnuts
How to Make Bacon wrapped Water Chestnuts
- 1Line a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan with parchment paper so it goes up the sides to keep the barbecue sauce in.
- 2Open barbecue sauce and pour into a cereal bowl or small serving bowl, can add a little of the chestnut water if to thick. Open and drain cans of water chestnuts.
- 3Cut your bacon in half.
- 4Take 1 piece of bacon and wrap around a water chestnut and insert a toothpick to hold bacon in place.
- 5Dip each wrapped water chestnut into the barbecue sauce and let drip and place on a lined cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 425' about 15-20 minutes till bacon is done. Put them into a hot crock pot till served or serve immediately.