★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)whole water chestnuts, drained
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
- Place drained water chestnuts in sealable bowl and cover with soy sauce. Let marinate overnight, or for at least a few hours.
- Preheat oven to 350*. Line a cookie sheet with nonstick foil.
- Cut bacon slices into thirds. Drain the soy sauce from chestnuts.
- Wrap each chestnut with bacon and secure with toothpick. Place on foil lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake for ~25-30 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy.