☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
16 slicethickly cut bacon
3/4 cleftover stuffing
1/2 Tbspbrown sugar
·chopped pecans or walnuts, optional
·dried cranberries, optional
How to Make Bacon-Wrapped Stuffing Bites
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- If using pecans, walnuts, or cranberries, fold them into leftover stuffing until totally incorporated.
- Take 1 tablespoon stuffing and roll it into a ball or log.
- Lay bacon out on a clean surface and place stuffing log on one end. Carefully roll stuffing up in bacon and use a toothpick to secure.
- Repeat with remaining stuffing bites, then transfer them to a baking sheet and set on top of a lined baking tray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, paprika and oregano until combined.
- Gently press sugar mixture onto the bacon bites, then place baking sheet in oven
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until bacon is crispy.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.