☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 16 slice
- thickly cut bacon
- 3/4 c
- leftover stuffing
- 1/2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- chopped pecans or walnuts, optional
- dried cranberries, optional
How to Make Bacon-Wrapped Stuffing Bites
- 1Preheat oven to 350º F.
- 2If using pecans, walnuts, or cranberries, fold them into leftover stuffing until totally incorporated.
- 3Take 1 tablespoon stuffing and roll it into a ball or log.
- 4Lay bacon out on a clean surface and place stuffing log on one end. Carefully roll stuffing up in bacon and use a toothpick to secure.
- 5Repeat with remaining stuffing bites, then transfer them to a baking sheet and set on top of a lined baking tray.
- 6In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, paprika and oregano until combined.
- 7Gently press sugar mixture onto the bacon bites, then place baking sheet in oven
- 8Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until bacon is crispy.
- 9Remove from oven and serve hot.