Bacon Wrapped Little Weiners
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Little Weiners
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Take slice of bacon and cut it into thirds.
- 3Wrap each cocktail weiner with bacon, close with a toothpick and place on a baking sheet.
- 4Place in oven and cook for 2o minutes.
- 5Mix ketchup and brown sugar together in a bowl with a spoon.
- 6Remove weiners from oven and place 1/2 tsp of ketchup/sugar mixture on each.
- 7Raise temperature to 400 degrees F and return weiners to oven. Bake apx. another 25 minutes until somewhat crispy and glazed looking.
- 8Serve immediately or put in crockpot to keep warm.