★★★★★ 1 vote5
18jalapeno peppers, fresh
8 ozcream cheese
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1green onion, thinly sliced
18 slicebacon, cut in halves
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- Wash and cut jalapeno peppers lengthwise and scoop out seeds and membranes.
- In bowl, mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese and green onion until smooth.
- Stuff each jalapeno half with cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap each jalapeno half with a bacon slice covering as much of the surface as possible and securing with a toothpick.
- Brush the surface of the bacon with BBQ sauce.
- Bake at 275F for 1 hour.