- jalapeno peppers, fresh
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- green onion, thinly sliced
- 18 slice
- bacon, cut in halves
- bbq sauce
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- 1Wash and cut jalapeno peppers lengthwise and scoop out seeds and membranes.
- 2In bowl, mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese and green onion until smooth.
- 3Stuff each jalapeno half with cream cheese mixture.
- 4Wrap each jalapeno half with a bacon slice covering as much of the surface as possible and securing with a toothpick.
- 5Brush the surface of the bacon with BBQ sauce.
- 6Bake at 275F for 1 hour.