★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 Tbsp
- a-1 sauce or hines 57, cooks choice
- 2 Tbsp
- tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1-6 oz
- boneless skinless chicken breast (6 oz.), cut into 24 pieces or you may use pre made frozen chicken bites
- 8 slice
- slices sour wood or hickory smoked bacon, each slice cut into thirds
- 4 oz
- sharp-white cheddar cheese, cut into 12 slices, prepackaged may be used
- ritz or water-crest crackers
- 2 tsp
- chopped fresh parsley
How to Make Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites
- 1Pre-Heat your broiler. Mix 2 Tbsp. of the A-1 or 57 sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Add to chicken; toss to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate. Drain chicken; discard marinade.
- 2Wrap bacon around chicken; secure with toothpicks. Place on rack of broiler pan. Broil, 4 inches from heat, 10 min. or until bacon is crisp and chicken is done, turning after 5 min.
- 3Heat oven to 350 degrees. Carefully remove toothpicks from chicken. Cut cheese slices in half. Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; then top with cheese. Bake 4 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Top with chicken, drizzle with remaining tablespoon of sauce and parsley.