1 can(s)crescent rolls, 8 oz
2(3 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
·8 to 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 Tbspminced onions
·1 to 2 tsp. milk
·grated parmesean Cheese
How to Make Bacon Swirls
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 4 rectangles.
- Press formations to seal. Mix together cream cheese, crumbled bacon, minced onions and milk (may need to add more milk so mixture will spread easily.)
- Spread on rectangles. Roll up, jelly roll style, starting at long side. Press edges to seal. Cut each roll into 8 slices.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle swirls evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 12 to 15 minutes, or until brown.