Bacon Spread on Toast
- 1 loaf hard crusted french baguette thinly sliced and toasted dark. you can also use any plain cracker.
- 4 oz. crumbled feta or blue cheese, more or less, depending on your taste
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 5 to 6 slices crispy bacon, crumbled
- one stalk finely chopped celery
- dried or fresh parsley for garnish
How to Make Bacon Spread on Toast
- 1Make sure cheeses are at room temperature and softened. Mix all ingredients til well blended. Leave a strip of bacon for garnishing the top. Put about one Tbsp. of mixture on a slice of toasted bread and spread evenly. Sprinkle with a little crumbled bacon and dried parsley. Arrange on long narrow platter and serve.