Bacon Rollup Appetizers
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1loaf of white bread
1 can(s)10 1/2 oz-cream of mushroom soup (condensed)
How to Make Bacon Rollup Appetizers
- Cut crusts off bread slices and then cut all slices in half.
- Cut all slices of bacon into thirds
- Spread all of the crustless bread halves with cream of mushroom soup. Take 1/3 of slice of bacon and lay the bread slice on top of it, and roll up. Secure with a toothpick. Place on cookie sheet (that has lip on it) Continue until all bread is used up.
- You can freeze them at this point or bake in the oven on 425 degrees until browned--approximately 20 minutes (turn 1/2 way through baking). (Do not broil as the bread will burn before the bacon is sufficiently cooked).
- Note: If you freeze them, you don't have to defrost them before cooking.