★★★★★ 2 votes5
116 ounce loaf sandwich bread
28 ounce package cream cheese
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tspdried parsley
1pound package of bacon ( slices cut in half )
How to Make Bacon roll-ups
- In a small bowl , mix together cream cheese,garlic powder,and parsley.
- grab the bread and cut all siding and cut each slice of bread into three equal rectangles.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on each piece of rectangle bread on one side and roll it up.
- wrap bacon around each bread roll and secure it with a toothpick .
- Arrange roll-ups on the prepared baking sheet .place baking sheet in the oven until bacon is crispy , and make for approximately 10 minutes ...