How to Make Bacon Lollies
- 1Mix all dry ingredients. Mix well.
- 2Preheat oven to 350. Cut bacon strips into 2 1/2 inch pieces
- 3Weave bacon pieces onto a bamboo skewer. Arrange skewers on metal rack on top of a sheet pan
- 4Evenly dust 5 Tbsp. cinnamon sugar over top of bacon and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 5Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes or til bacon fat is rendered at least 50 percent. Remove from oven
- 6Flip skewers and dust with 5 Tbsp. of cinnamon sugar. Put back in oven and continue baking, checking frequently, til bacon is crispy.
Remove from oven and serve warm.