- 1 pkg
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 slice
- bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 c
- ( 1 1/2 oz) grated parmeasan cheese
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 can(s)
- ( 8 oz each) crescent dinner rolls
- egg, beaten
- 1 tsp
- cold water
How to Make Bacon Appetizer Crescents
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Beat cream cheese, bacon, parmeasan cheese,onion, parsley & milk in small mixing bowl at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended.
- 3Seperate dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press preforations together to seal.
- 4Spread each rectangle with 2 rounded measuring tablespoons of cream cheese mixture.
- 5Cut each rectangle in half diagonally; repeat with opposite corners. Cut in half crosswise to form 6
- 6Roll up triangles ; starting at short ends.
- 7Place on greased cookie sheet . Brush with combined egg and water. Sprinkle poppy seeds if desired.
- 8Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.