1 pkg8 oz cream cheese, softened
8 slicebacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
1/3 c( 1 1/2 oz) grated parmeasan cheese
1/4 cfinely chopped onion
2 Tbspchopped parsley
2 can(s)( 8 oz each) crescent dinner rolls
1 tspcold water
How to Make Bacon Appetizer Crescents
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, bacon, parmeasan cheese,onion, parsley & milk in small mixing bowl at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended.
- Seperate dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press preforations together to seal.
- Spread each rectangle with 2 rounded measuring tablespoons of cream cheese mixture.
- Cut each rectangle in half diagonally; repeat with opposite corners. Cut in half crosswise to form 6
- Roll up triangles ; starting at short ends.
- Place on greased cookie sheet . Brush with combined egg and water. Sprinkle poppy seeds if desired.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.