How to Make armadillo eggs
- 1preheat oven to 400 degrees (SOME OVENS MAY VARY ON TEMP)
- 2spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 3wash and de-seed your jalapeno peppers. tip: u may want to wear rubber gloves or your hands will burn from the peppers.
- 4stuff the peppers with cheese, i prefer the taco blend but you can use whatever shredded cheese u prefer.
- 5roll each pepper in a large enough sausage patty to cover the whole thing. try not to leave any gaps or holes or your cheese may leak out.
- 6put shake n bake in a ziploc bag (its easier to use than the small bags provided)
- 7shake and bake all the peppers and place on cookie sheet
- 8bake for 30-35 min(turning eggs over once during baking)or until sausage is cooked and juices run clear. enjoy, you have just made armadillo eggs!!!!