APPLEWOOD SMOKED SEA SALT SALAD WITH FENNEL & GRAP
RawSpiceBar Spices & Spice Kits
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp
- rawspicebar's applewood smoked sea salt
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- rice vinegar
- small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 2 c
- frisée, watercress or lettuce of choice
- medium ruby red grapefruits, peel and white pith removed, flesh sliced into 1/4"-thick rounds freshly ground black pepper
FOR THE VINIAGRETTE
FOR THE SALAD:
How to Make APPLEWOOD SMOKED SEA SALT SALAD WITH FENNEL & GRAP
- 1Whisk oil, lemon juice, and RawSpiceBar's Applewood Smoked Salt in a small bowl to combine; set aside.
- 2Toss berries and vinegar in medium bowl. Let sit, tossing occasionally, until fruit is lightly pickled, 10–15 minutes; drain.
- 3Toss fennel and lettuce with half of vinaigrette in a large bowl. Arrange grapefruits on a serving platter; sprinkle with RawSpiceBar's Applewood Smoked Salt. Top with fruit and scatter dressed fennel salad over.
- 4Serve salad drizzled with remaining lemon vinaigrette and sprinkled with RawSpiceBar's Applewood Smoked Sea Salt.