Amazing Appetizer: Mini Meatball Cups
Andy Anderson !
I usually make my own puff pastry; however, for the recipe some good store-bought puff pastry will do just fine.
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
- 1 sheet(s)
- puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 12 small
- fully cooked meatballs, completely frozen (your favorite recipe)
- 1/2 c
- marinara sauce, smooth, not chunky (your favorite recipe)
- fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded, for topping
How to Make Amazing Appetizer: Mini Meatball Cups
- 13Chef’s Note: Why cook your meatballs, and then freeze them?
Well, I tried doing the meatballs three ways:
1. Precooked, but not frozen… Meatballs come out overcooked and dry.
2. Raw, frozen or unfrozen… Meatballs never cook completely through.
3. Precooked, and frozen… Meatballs come out hot and juicy.