All American Egg Rolls
How to Make All American Egg Rolls
- Heat oil in frying pan to medium-high, about 350 degrees.
- Combine garlic, mayonnaise, cheese and mustard in blender until smooth.
- Remove from blender.
- Cut each Polish sausage into two shorter halves and score lengthwise.
- Beat egg and milk with fork until smooth.
- Place each sausage half at end of egg roll wrapper.
- Add a dollop of mustard sauce and roll sausage into wrapper, sealing ends with egg mixture.
- Fry in hot oil until lightly browned on all sides.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with extra mustard sauce.