All American Egg Rolls
How to Make All American Egg Rolls
- 1Heat oil in frying pan to medium-high, about 350 degrees.
- 2Combine garlic, mayonnaise, cheese and mustard in blender until smooth.
- 3Remove from blender.
- 4Cut each Polish sausage into two shorter halves and score lengthwise.
- 5Beat egg and milk with fork until smooth.
- 6Place each sausage half at end of egg roll wrapper.
- 7Add a dollop of mustard sauce and roll sausage into wrapper, sealing ends with egg mixture.
- 8Fry in hot oil until lightly browned on all sides.
- 9Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with extra mustard sauce.