Sugar Free Raspberry Orange-Ricotta Beignets
1/2 cricotta cheese
1/2 tspgrated orange zest
1/2 tspraspberry extract
1/3 call purpose flour
FOR CONFECTIONERS' SUGAR
4 Tbspcorn starch
How to Make Sugar Free Raspberry Orange-Ricotta Beignets
- Heat about 3 inches vegetable oil in a large deep pot over medium to high heat until it reaches 350 degrees.Line a large plater with paper towels.
- Mix together the egg,sugar,ricotta,orange zest,raspberry extract and salt until smooth.
- Drop heaping teaspoonfuls of batter into hot oil and fry,turning once,until Beignets are a golden brown about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oil and place on paper towel briefly to drain.
- For confection sugar, place in a blender the Splenda and corn starch and blend till turns to a powder.
- Dust with confection sugar. Serve immediately.