Peach and Prosciutto Canapes
- 6 oz
- french bread baguette, cut diagonally into 16 slices
- cooking spray
- 2 Tbsp
- mascarpone cheese
- 2 tsp
- shallots, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp
- lemon zest
- 1 oz
- cream cheese, softend
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- fresh basil, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1 large
- ripe peach, cut into 16 wedges
- 1 oz
- prosciutto cut into 16 thin slices
How to Make Peach and Prosciutto Canapes
- 1Preheat broiler to high.
- 2Lightly coat the bread slices with cooking spray; broil 2 minutes on each side or until toasted.
- 3Combine mascarpone and the next 3 ingredients (through cream cheese) in a small bowl, Stir in 1 tablespoon basil. Spread the cheese mixture evenly among the bread slices.
- 4Wrap each peach wedge with 1 prosciutto piece. Top each bread slice with 1 wrapped peach wedge. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons basil. Serve immediately.