★★★★★ 1 vote5
- left over panettone bread
- 1/2 c
- ( 1 stick) softened, unsalted butter
- 4 oz
- crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- apricot jam or fig preserves
- dried apricot or dried fig
How to Make PANETTONE BRUSCHETTA
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut Panettone in 2X2-inch slices, about 3/4 inch thick, place on baking sheet.
Toast slices for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, in a medium bowl stir together 1/2 cup softened, unsalted butter and 4 ounces crumbled Gorgonzola cheese until well blended.
- 4Spread each toasted slice with cheese-butter mixture; dollop 1 teaspoon apricot jam or fig preserves on each. Add a small wedge of dried apricot or dried fig.