Oven Baked Breadfruit
How to Make Oven Baked Breadfruit
- 1Preheat oven at 425'F.
- 2Rub the outside of the breadfruit with oil.
- 3Wrap the breadfruit completely in tin foil and bake for 1 hour on a cookie sheet.
- 4Use a metal screwer or fork with long tynes and stab the fruit to see if it's soft inside. If it is it's done.
- 5When done use a pot holder to remove the foil and peel off the skin. Or cut it up and scrape the flesh out with a spoon.
- 6Remove the pinkish heart out of the fruit as it's not edible.
- 7You can serve this as is or do like I did and make a vanilla pudding out of it. I did that by putting the baked breadfruit in a very powerful blender. Then I added some flax milk, vanilla extract and powdered xylitol to it. Once I was happy with the sweetness I cut up some strawberries and added some blueberries then chilled it. It was quite good!