Zesty Beefy Bites
The recipe came from Hellman's mayonnaise.
These are so quick to prepare. Great for the Superbowl too..
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- pasteurized process cheese, chopped
- 1/2 c
- hellmann's® or best foods® real mayonnaise
- 1/4 c
- 1 clove
- garlic, chopped
- loaf french or italian bread (about 12-in. long), halved lengthwise
- 1/2 small
- red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 lb
- thinly sliced deli roast beef
How to Make Zesty Beefy Bites
- 1Microwave cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, horseradish and garlic in microwave safe bowl at HIGH, stirring every 30 seconds, 1-1/2 minutes or until smooth.
- 2Spread mixture on bread. Broil 1 minute or until golden. Evenly top with onion and beef. Cut into 2-inch slices.
- 3I have also made these with ham. Very tasty!