★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- 2 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/3 c
- shredded parmesean cheese
- 2 can(s)
- 15 oz. mexican corn
- 1 small
- can chopped pickled jalapenos
- 2 tsp
- minced garlic
How to Make Yummy Corn Dip
- 1Drain the jalapenos and pat dry just a bit.
- 2Mix all ingredients together.
- 3Pour into a 9x11 glass dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- 4Bake 350 until bubbly, slightly browned and set in the middle.
- 5I'm from Texas so I love the heat of jalapenos. If you want less heat, add a small can of diced green chilies instead - drain them well.