★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- tennessee pride or old folks sausage (mild)
- 1 jar(s)
- 14 oz. jar of pace picante sauce (medium)
- 2 lb
- regular velveeta
How to Make Yummy Cheese Dip
- 1In a skillet tear the sausage into small pieces and brown as if you were cooking hamburger. Try to break it up into the smallest bits you can and cook until brown.
- 2Cut the velveeta into cubes and place into a large saucepan and add the bottle of Pace.
- 3Drain the sausage and add to the cheese mixture and stir until well blended.
- 4Melt the cheese on low until it is nice and sooth. Serve with some tortilla chips. I also pour this over my enchiladas before baking and it is wonderful.