What's It Missin' Cheese Dip
This dip is great for pot lucks! I am expected to bring to Thanksgiving and Christmas Party every years if I don't my family is very disappointed!! I hope you enjoy as much as we do!!
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef (i use ground sirloin)
- 1 lb
- jimmy dean sage sausage (can use your favorite brand but must be sage)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 box
- velveta cheese
- 2 bags tortilla chips for dipping
How to Make What's It Missin' Cheese Dip
- 1In large pan crumble sausage and ground sirloin together...cook until done...drain fat
- 2set crock pot to high....add velveta cheese cut into small peices as to help it melt...add drained meat and can soup...mix together
- 3depending on how fast your crock pot cooks will be ready to eat in about an hour or two!! once melted through turn crock pot to warm as to keep this dip hot!
- 4serve with tortilla chips...enjoy!