Watermelon & Feta Appetizer
How to Make Watermelon & Feta Appetizer
- Cut watermelon into mini bite sized chunks.
- Carefully cut feta into smaller bite sized chunks and layer on top of the watermelon.
- Fold palm sized pieces (or desired amount) of prosciutto on top of the feta.
- Add a small basil leaf to the top of each stack and skewer with a toothpick.
- Place bites on a plate that has been drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
- Optional: Add a dab of honey in between the watermelon, feta and prosciutto stacks. Enjoy!