Warm Reuben Spread
As of January 8, 2012 the photo is of my finished and HALF eaten spread...lol
- 4 oz
- philly cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- thousand island dressing (they suggest kraft)
- 1/4 lb
- sliced deli corned beef, chopped (about 1 cup)
- well drained sauerkraut, they suggest claussen
- 1 pkg
- 8 ounces swiss cheese slices (chopped)
- triscuits, or crackers of choice
How to Make Warm Reuben Spread
- 1Heat oven to 350 F.
Mix cream cheese and dressing in medium bowl; stir in all remaining ingredients except crackers. Spread onto bottom of a 9-inch pie plate or shallow dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm with crackers.
- 2This can also be made in microwave....Assemble dip as directed in shallow microwaveable dish about 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Serve as directed.
- 3My suggestion: You could also use Rye or pumpernickel party bread and spread dip on one side...yummo Plus I would have no problem doubling this recipe...!!