- 16 oz
- cream cheese (softened)
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 small
- 2 slice
- red bell pepper
- baby carrots
- 1/2 tsp
- onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp
- garlic salt (course ground w/parsley)
How to Make Vegetable Dip
- 1In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy, stir in sour cream until well combined.
- 2Place vegetables in food processor and pulse until vegetables are finely chopped.
- 3Mix chopped vegetables into the cream cheese mixture until well combined, stir in onion powder and salt.
- 4Cover and refrigerate overnight to allow the flavors to concentrate and become more pronounced. Serve with your favorite crackers. Also makes a delicious spread for wraps. Makes 3 cups
You may also substitute low fat cream cheese and light sour cream for regular varieties.