Tyler's favorite Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- slices of bread ( i love shepherds bread)
- slices cheddar cheese (however cheesy you like and also shepherds bread has larger slices)
- 4 Tbsp
- shredded parmesan cheese (has to be shredded)
- butter or margarine
How to Make Tyler's favorite Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 1Preheat large frying pan on med/high heat. Butter one side of all 4 slices of bread. On two of the slices of bread without butter, lay the cheddar cheese slices, evenly as you can. Add the second top of sliced bread with buttered sides out, on top of the cheese slices and bread. Both outside peices of bread should have the butter on it.
- 2Start to fry the first buttered side of each sandwich. Do not cook completely on this first one. Halfway through cooking it, flip to the other side of buttered sandwich.
- 3Now sprinkle 1 Tbls of the cheese on to the cooked side of each sandwich. Cook the just flipped one halfway as well and flip back over and recook the first cooked side now with the cheese on it. Cook until it looks crispy and toasted then do the same to the other side.
- 4You didn't know grilled cheese could be so detailed hegh? Just try it, you will see why I am making such a fuss about it!
This ones for you Tiller!