☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1-1/2 cgrated gruyere cheese
4-5 slicecooked and crumbled bacon
3-5 slicethinly sliced tomatoes
2 Tbspthyme leaves
1/2 tspkosher salt
·few grinds of black pepper
·grated parmesan cheese for the top (optional)
1egg + 1tbsp water, beaten
1puff pastry sheet, thawed
How to Make TOMATO, BACON AND GRUYERE TART
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Roll out thawed pastry sheet to desired size on a lightly floured surface, transfer to parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with gruyere cheese, leaving a 2 inch border on sides.
- Top with bacon, tomatoes, thyme, salt, pepper and parmesan if desired.
- Fold in sides; pinch to seal.
- Brush pastry with egg wash.
Bake at 400 degrees until golden brown (about 30 minutes).