Tomatillo Bacon Grill Cheese
1 cpanko bread crumbs
1 cself rising flour
1/4 conion, diced
6 sliceprecooked bacon
3 slicepepper jack cheese
3 slicevelveeta cheese
6 slicefive cheese texas toast
How to Make Tomatillo Bacon Grill Cheese
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil to a skillet, under medium low heat
- Slice Tomatillos.
- Put flour on a plate.
- Put Panko bread crumbs on a plate.
- Add eggs to a bowl and beat.
- Put each Tomatillos in the flour, then egg and then in Panko bread crumbs.
- Fry each Tamotillos until golden brown, about 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Place cooked Tamotillos on a paper towel, salt and pepper each Tamotillo to taste,
- Add a tablespoon of oil to same skillet and saute onion until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Remove onion from skillet.
- Cook the bacon.
- On three slices of bread cheese side up, add a slice of Pepper Jack Cheese;
- On top of the Pepper Jack cheese add some grill onion and 2 slice of bacon.
- Add one slice fried Tamotillos to the top.
- Add a slice of Velveeta Cheese on top of Tamotillo.
- Take the other slice of bread and butter it add to the sandwich, having butter side on the outside.
- Wipe out skillet. Add the sandwich one at a time to the skillet, butter side down.
- Spread some butter on top of the sandwich
- Cook each side of sandwich until brown and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.