How to Make Tiropitta (Cheese Triangles)
- Mix the cheeses & eggs well with a mixer.
- Cut one sheet of filo the long way into 2 inch strips. (Keep the rest covered with a damp cloth or towel)
- Mix butter with some oil & brush onto a filo strip.
- Place a teaspoon of the cheese mixture in a corner & fold it over in a triangle, repeating until you reach the end of the strip, like folding a flag. Brush some butter-oil on the top.
- Repeat with each strip until all the cheese is used.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 15-20 minutes until brown & crispy.
- Makes 60-70 triangles. This is a bit time consuming.