5 stalk(s)green onions, chopped
8 ozcream cheese, softened
8 ozsour cream
4 ozchili peppers, drained
2 Tbspchopped black olives
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
12 largeflour tortillas
How to Make Texas Twisters
- In a food processor, combine cream cheese, sour cream, green onions, cheddar cheese, and olives. Process until smooth.
- Spread a tablespoon of mixture on a flour tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly. Continue until all mixture is used.
- Wrap tortilla rolls individually in damp paper towels. Place in airtight plastic bags. Chill until ready to serve.
- Slice each rolled tortilla crosswise into 1-inch pieces. Place a toothpick in each pinwheel. Serve with a bowl of picante sauce or salsa on the side for dipping.