Tasty Touchdown Crockpot Creation
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)ro-tel original diced tomatoes and green chilies
1 lbbrowned hamburger meat crumbled and drained
1 pinchseasoned salt
1 pinchgarlic powder
1 boxvelveeta cheese large
How to Make Tasty Touchdown Crockpot Creation
- Turn crockpot to low.
- Add one can of Ro-Tel Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles. Stir.
- Add 1 large box of Velveeta Cheese cut into inch cubes.
- Once cheese begins to melt, stir frequently.
- Once cheese is melted, turn crockpot to warm, stirring occasionally to prevent the mixture from burning.
- Drag out the tortilla chips or scoops and DIG IN!!! Enjoy