SWEET CHEESE PECAN BALL
- 2-8 oz
- cream cheese-softened
- 1-8 oz
- can crushed pineapple,drained
- 1/4 c
- chopped green bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- finely chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp
- seasoning salt
- 2 c
- chopped pecans,toasted and divided
- pineapple slices,maraschino cherries,fresh parsley springs
How to Make SWEET CHEESE PECAN BALL
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients,stir 1 cup of pecans.Cover and chill 30 minutes or until firm.
- 2Shape mixture into a ball,roll in remaining 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- 3place cheese ball in a serving platter,garnish,if desired.serve with crackers,green bell pepper squares,and celery sticks.makes 10 appetizer serving.