Sweet and Spicy Jalapeno Poppers - YUM!
- jalapeno peppers
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- shredded pepper jack cheese
- bacon strips halved lengthwise
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- chili powder, cayenne pepper or creole seasoning your choice
How to Make Sweet and Spicy Jalapeno Poppers - YUM!
- 1Cut your peppers lengthwise and remove some or all of the seeds (I leave some in); set aside for now. In a small bowl add your cheeses and blend. Spoon into your pepper halves, wrap a strip of your haved bacon around the pepper and secure with toothpicks.
- 3Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes or until the bacon is firm. Remove toothpics. Enjoy.