How to Make Sun dried tomato Pine nut cheddar spread
- 1toast the pine nuts in a fry pan. heat on med-high heat.keep shaking the pan back and forth until nuts are toasted. One -two minutes. Put in a small bowl to cool.
- 2combine cheese,butter,and wine in a food processor. pulse well until well mixed.put in a bowl and beat with mixer.
- 3Add the sun dried tomatoes,and thyme to the pne nuts,and combine well.
- 4line a small oblong dish,or mini loaf pan with saran wrap. Flatten out any wrinkles in the wrap. Smooth out.
spread 1/3 of cheese on the bottom of the plastic lined pan.Sprinkle half of the tomato mixture over the cheese.alternate in layers. End with the cheese layer on top.
- 5fold the wrap over the cheese loaf nice and snug. Put in refrigerator for a few hours,and take out, unwrap, and place on platter with crackers,and serve.