These are great served on a nice party buffet, game-day gathering, office luncheon or any other gathering.
- 1 can(s)
- (26 oz) whole pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- chives (dehydrated)
- 1 Tbsp
- minced pimiento
- 1/4 c
- mayonaise or salad dressing
- finely diced ham
- finely chopped, cooked shrimp
- finely chopped crab meat
- finely chopped crispy bacon
How to Make Stuffed Jalapenos
- 1Drain the jalapeno peppers.
- 2Cut each pepper in half and remove the seeds and membrane. Rinse and pat dry with papper towels.
- 3In medium bowl, combine room temperature cream cheese, mayonnaise, chives and pimientos together until combined.
- 4Fill each half with the cream cheese mixture and place on desired serving platter.
- 5Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour so the flavors can blend.
- 6You can add any optional ingredient that you like such as the ones listed above.