These are great served on a nice party buffet, game-day gathering, office luncheon or any other gathering.
1 can(s)(26 oz) whole pickled jalapeno peppers
1 pkg(8 oz) cream cheese, softened
2 Tbspchives (dehydrated)
1 Tbspminced pimiento
1/4 cmayonaise or salad dressing
·finely diced ham
·finely chopped, cooked shrimp
·finely chopped crab meat
·finely chopped crispy bacon
How to Make Stuffed Jalapenos
- Drain the jalapeno peppers.
- Cut each pepper in half and remove the seeds and membrane. Rinse and pat dry with papper towels.
- In medium bowl, combine room temperature cream cheese, mayonnaise, chives and pimientos together until combined.
- Fill each half with the cream cheese mixture and place on desired serving platter.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour so the flavors can blend.
- You can add any optional ingredient that you like such as the ones listed above.