How to Make Stuffed Jalapenos
- 1Fry sausage and drain well by squeezing in paper towels.
- 2Crumble sausage and mix well with the cream cheese and parmesan cheese.
- 3*Half the jalapenos lengthwise, remove seeds and stuff each with prepared filling
- 4Line a cookie sheet with foil (for easy clean up)
- 5Bake 350* for 20 minutes
- 6VERY IMPORTANT TIP: Use rubber gloves when handling peppers. Skin will burn if you don't.
*TIPS: For MEDIUM to HOT flavor, keep white membrane on peppers... for MILD remove white membrane.