How to Make Stuffed Jalapenos
- Fry sausage and drain well by squeezing in paper towels.
- Crumble sausage and mix well with the cream cheese and parmesan cheese.
- *Half the jalapenos lengthwise, remove seeds and stuff each with prepared filling
- Line a cookie sheet with foil (for easy clean up)
- Bake 350* for 20 minutes
- VERY IMPORTANT TIP: Use rubber gloves when handling peppers. Skin will burn if you don't.
*TIPS: For MEDIUM to HOT flavor, keep white membrane on peppers... for MILD remove white membrane.