- 2 can(s)
- refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 8 oz
- mozzerella cheese, cut into 48 cubes
- 48 slice
- pepperoni (3oz)
- 1/4 c
- olive or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp
- dried italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp
- grated parmasean cheese
- 1 jar(s)
- pizza sauce, heated
How to Make Stuffed Crust Pizza Bites
- 1Heat oven at 400 degrees. Spray two 9 inch pie pans or one 13x8 pan with nonstick cooking spray. Remove dough from both cans. Unroll dough; starting at center,press out each dough rectangle with hands to form 12x8 inch rectangles. Cut each rectangle into 24 squares.
- 2Top each square with cheese cube and pepperoni slice. Wrap dough around filling to completely cover; firmly press edges to seal. Place seam side down with sides touching in sprayed pie pans.
- 3In small bowl, combine oil and Italian seasoning; mix well. Drizzle over filled dough in pans. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- 4Bake at 400 for 16 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with warm pizza sauce.